365 Media Group
Between 2001 and October 2006, the company was known as ukbetting plc and grew through the acquisition of a number of businesses including: ukbetting.com Ltd, PA Sporting Life Ltd, the UK assets of the Sportal and Sports.com, TEAMtalk Media Group plc and Rivals Digital Media Ltd.
In January 2007, 365 Media Group was itself acquired by British Sky Broadcasting and the company now operates as a division of Sky Sports. Later that year, in June 2007, the company's totalbet and ukbetting gaming brands were absorbed into Sky Bet, Sky's own betting brand.
TEAMTalk, PlanetF1, PlanetRugby, Cricket365, Golf365, as well as Football365 are now part of Ole Media Group's Planet Sport Network.
365 Media Group run a network of sports news and content websites, including TEAMtalk, PlanetF1.com, Football365, sportinglife.com and Sportal. The company is also involved in content syndication to other media owners and mobile network operators.
The site grew out of the premium rate football phonelines phenomenon of the early 1990s, developing into a website with a tabloid media style of reporting.
The site has sections for all clubs in the FA Premier League, The Football League and Scottish Premier League, and features Your Say sections which allow the users of the site to comment on the football stories of the day.
- Bloomberg Businessweek. Company Overview of 365 Media Group Ltd Retrieved 3 May 2013
- V3.co.uk. Sky Gambles on 365 Media Group Retrieved 3 May 2013
- SportBusiness.com. BskyB in £96M 365 Media Takeover Retrieved 3 May 2013
- TEAMtalk Media. http://www.teamtalkmedia.com/who-we-are Retrieved 3 May 2013
- TEAMtalk.com. http://www.teamtalk.com/yoursay Archived 28 July 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 3 May 2013