From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 37th Regiment (disambiguation))
37th Regiment or 37th Infantry Regiment may refer to:
- 37 Signal Regiment, a unit of the United Kingdom Army
- 37th Infantry Regiment (United States)
- 37th Armor Regiment (United States), a unit of the United States Army
- Combat Logistics Regiment 37, a unit of the United States Marine Corps
- American Civil War Regiments
- 37th Illinois Volunteer Infantry Regiment
- 37th Iowa Volunteer Infantry Regiment
- 37th New Jersey Volunteer Infantry Regiment
- 37th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.