Jump to navigation Jump to search
4-way or Fourway can refer to:
- an acoustic system containing four loudspeakers
- a formation skydiving event, "4-way sequential", that has four members in each team
- a Symmetric multiprocessing system with 4 processors
- Fourway Athletics, a Hong Kong football team
- Four-way switch
- Fourway, Virginia (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 4-way.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.