49th parallel may refer to:
- 49th parallel north, a circle of latitude in the Northern Hemisphere
- 49th parallel south, a circle of latitude in the Southern Hemisphere
- 49th Parallel (film), a 1941 Canadian and British film
- Canada–United States border, sometimes referred to as the "49th parallel" due to much of it following the 49th parallel north
- Hymns of the 49th Parallel, a music album by K.D. Lang
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 49th parallel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.