From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 7 Sins)
Seven sins may refer to:
- The seven deadly sins, a classification of vices used in early Christian teachings
- Seven Sins of Medicine, a perspective of medical ethics
- The Seven Sins of Memory, a 2001 book by psychologist Daniel Schacter
- 7 Sins (video game), a video game
- Seven Sins, a soap starring Marcelo Novaes
- Haft Sīn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seven sins.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.