A.E.S. Hudson Street
|A.E.S. Hudson Street|
|Created by||Danny Arnold
|Directed by||Noam Pitlik|
|Theme music composer||Jack Elliott
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||5|
|Executive producer(s)||Danny Arnold|
|Running time||24 mins.|
|Production company(s)||Four D Productions|
|Distributor||Columbia Pictures Television
Columbia TriStar Television
Sony Pictures Television (current)
|Original release||March 16– April 20, 1978|
|Related shows||Barney Miller|
A.E.S. Hudson Street is an American comedy television show that aired on ABC in 1978 on Thursday night from 9:30 pm to 10:00 pm EST.
Cast and characters
- Gregory Sierra as Dr. Tony Menzies
- Bill Cort as Dr. Jerry Meckler
- Rosanna DeSoto as Nurse Rosa Santiago
- Ralph Manza as Ambulance Aide Stanke
- Allan Miller as Dr. Glick, the psychiatrist
- Susan Peretz as Foshko, the ambulance driver
- Barrie Youngfellow as Dr. Gloria Manners
- Ray Stewart as Nurse Newton
- Stefan Gierasch as J. Powell Karbow, the hospital administrator
- Bob Dishy as Dr. Friedman
- Julienne Wells as Nurse Rhonda Todd
The series pilot aired July 21, 1977 with F. Murray Abraham starring as Dr. Tony Menzies. When the five series episodes were filmed, only Dishy and Stewart remained from the original cast. All of the other characters were either dropped or re-cast. In the pilot, A.E.S. stood for Ambulance Emergency Service.
- Brooks, Tim & Marsh, Earle (2007). The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows 1946-Present (9th ed.). New York: Ballantine Books. ISBN 978-0-345-49773-4.
- Terrace, Vincent (2009). Encyclopedia of Television Shows, 1925 through 2007 (Volume 1). Jefferson, North Carolina: McFarland & Company, Inc. ISBN 978-0-7864-3305-6.
|This comedy television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|