A. africana may refer to:
- Acatochaeta africana, a picture-winged fly species
- Actophilornis africana, the African jacana, a bird species
- Afzelia africana, an African tree of the legume family
- Alloteuthis africana, the African squid, a squid species
- Ameles africana, a praying mantis species found in Algeria, Morocco, Corsica, Dalmatia, Sardinia, Sicily and Portugal
- Ampelocissus africana, the Rogon daji or Lanbi, a woody vine or liana of the grape family
- Ansellia africana, the African ansellia or leopard orchid, an orchid species
- Aquila africana, the Cassin's hawk-eagle, a bird of prey species
- Aristea africana, a flowering plant species in the genus Aristea
- Anhinga africana, a synonym for Anhinga rufa, the African darter or snakebird, a water bird species of tropical sub-Saharan Africa
|Wikispecies has information related to A. africana|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.