|Look up ACK, ack, ack., or ␆ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ACK or Ack may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Ack, the sound the Martians made in the 1996 movie Mars Attacks!
- Amar Chitra Katha, an Indian comic book series
- Acknowledgement (data networks)
- ACK (TCP), the control character used in the Transmission Control Protocol to acknowledge receipt of a packet
- Amsterdam Compiler Kit, a retargetable compiler suite and toolchain
- Acklington railway station (Station code: ACK), a rail station in the UK
- Armstrong Whitworth F.K.8, an early aircraft known as the "Big Ack"
- Nantucket Airlines or ACK Air, an American airline
- Nantucket Memorial Airport (IATA: ACK, FAA LID: ACK), an airport in the US
- Assumption College, Kilmore, an Australian school
- Aka-Kora language (ISO 639-3: ack), an extinct Great Andamanese language
- TNK2 or ACK or ACK1, an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the TNK2 gene
- "Ack ack", from signalese for AA, referring to anti-aircraft artillery fire
- Andrew Haldane (1917–1944), an officer in the US Marine Corps in the Pacific Theatre, World War II nicknamed "Ack-Ack"
- Acknowledgment (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.