From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acri may refer to:
- Bob Acri, an American jazz pianist and composer
- Acri, a town in the province of Cosenza, southern Italy
- ACRI, the Association for Civil Rights in Israel
- ACRI, acronym of the African Contingency Operations Training and Assistance
- ACRI, acronym of the American Committee for Relief in Ireland
- ACRI, acronym of the Cellular Automata for Research and Industry Conferences
- ACRI, acronym of the Associazione fra le Casse di Risparmio Italiane, now Associazione di Fondazioni e di Casse di Risparmio S.p.A.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACRI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.