|Public limited company|
|Traded as||BELEX: AIKB|
|Founded||20 April 1995Belgrade, Serbia
First founded in 1976
|Miodrag Kostić (Chairman)
Jelena Galić (CEO)
|Services||Retail, commercial and commercial real estate banking|
|Revenue||€134.51 million (2013)|
|€10.72 million (2013)|
|Total assets||€1.329 billion (2013)|
|Total equity||€449.17 million (2013)|
AIK Banka (11.57%)
Number of employees
The bank was founded in 1976 as an internal bank for the Agro-Industrial Combine of Niš. It expanded into the commercial banking sector in 1993 when it obtained a license from the National Bank of Yugoslavia (NBJ) to do so. The bank was restructured and turned into a joint-stock company in 1995.
In February 2014, a Serbian company Sunoko, owned by businessman Miodrag Kostić, became the major shareholder of the company with 50.37% of total shares at the time. On July 1 2015, the bank moved its headquarters from Niš to Belgrade, and also changed its legal name to AIK Banka a.d. Belgrade.
- The Best Bank by Capital Strength (2003)
- The Best Bank by Capital Strength (2004)
- The Best Bank by Return on assets (2004)
- "Основни подаци из годишњег финансијског извештаја за обвезника ревизије за 2013. годину". Agencija za privredne registre Srbije. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "AIK Banka A.D.". Emerging Markets Information Service (EMIS). Retrieved 7 June 2012.
- "Kostić kupio AIK banku". politika.rs (in Serbian). 27 February 2014. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "Kostić preselio AIK banku". b92.net/ (in Serbian). 1 August 2015. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "Pokazatelji: AIKB". belex.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 30 May 2015.
|This Serbian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|