From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: AIIMS
AIMS may refer to:
- Abnormal Involuntary Movements Scale, used in evaluating Dyskinesia treatments
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Adventist International Mission School, a private Christian international school in Muak Lek, Thailand
- Afghanistan Information Management Services, an Afghan NGO providing services to the Afghan government and to the development community
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences, a centre for education and research in Cape Town, South Africa
- Agricultural Information Management Standards, abbreviated to AIMS, a web portal managed by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Airplane Information Management System, a Boeing 777 aircraft information and display system
- AIMS International, a talent management company
- Alliance of Independent Recognised Members of Sport
- American Indian Model Schools
- American Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Kochi, Kerala state, India
- Anesthesia Information Management System, is an information technology (IT) system that is used as an electronic anesthesia record and allows the collection and analysis of anesthesia-related data.
- Arabic Immersion Magnet School, a public school in Houston, Texas
- Arizona's Instrument to Measure Standards, a standardized test administered by the state of Arizona (United States)
- Association of International Marathons and Distance Races, an international association of long-distance running races
- Association of Irish Musical Societies
- Atlantic Institute for Market Studies, a Halifax, NS-based conservative think tank and public policy forum
- Australian Institute of Marine Science, located near Townsville, Australia
- Australian Institute of Medical Scientists, the professional association representing Australian medical scientists in all disciplines of pathology
- Australian International Motor Show, an auto show held in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia.
- Alliance for IP Media Solutions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AIMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.