ALTIS – Postgraduate School Business & Society
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Affiliations||Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore|
ALTIS – Postgraduate School Business & Society (Italian: Alta Scuola Impresa e Società) is the business school of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan, Italy. The school offers MBA programs, specializing masters and many executive education programs.
ALTIS offers 3 Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs:
- MBA Global Business and Sustainability
- MBA Social Entrepreneurship and Management
- Executive MBA (in collaboration with the Il Sole 24 Ore's Business School)
MBA Global Business and Sustainability
This course is a full-time MBA, which is taught in English. MBA Global Business and Sustainability is the first MBA organized by UCSC. Participants come from all over the world, particularly from developing countries and Europe. The MBA is organized with the contribution of the following University partners: Loyola Institute of Business Administration (Chennai, India), Pontifícia Universidade Católica (São Paulo, Brazil), Catholic University of Eastern Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), Zhejiang University (Hangzhou, China). The admission requirements are: 3 year University degree, GMAT or GRE certificate, TOEFL or IELTS certificate and significant work experience.
MBA Social Entrepreneurship and Management
In Africa ALTIS organizes the MBA Social Entrepreneurship and Management in collaboration with Loyola Institute of Business Administration and Catholic University of Eastern Africa.This MBA was honored in 2012 with the Innovation Award conferred by Ashoka, a prestigious organization in the world of social entrepreneurship
- Executive Master PMI e Competitività (taught in Italian)
- Executive Master in Management e Innovazione delle Pubbliche Amministrazioni (taught in Italian)
- Master in Public Governance & Management (taught in Spanish)
The activities of ALTIS are structured in some thematic divisions:
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability
- Globalization & New Markets
- SMEs and Industrial Districts
- Not for profit Management
- Finance & Development
- Public Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
ALTIS is member of EABIS (The Academy of Business in Society), EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development), CCCD (Centrum für Corporate Citizenship Deutschland), PRIME (Principles for Responsible Management Education), ASFOR (Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale).
- ALTIS — Alta Scuola Impresa e Societa, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Milano | Business in Society web site. Businessinsociety.eu (2010-02-08). Retrieved on 2012-07-04.
- "Mission and History | ALTIS – Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore". Altis.unicatt.it. Archived from the original on 2012-02-25. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "International MBA – Global Business and Sustainability | ALTIS – Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore". Altis.unicatt.it. Archived from the original on 2012-02-06. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-11-13. Retrieved 2013-03-15.
- Member detail Archived September 21, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.. EABIS. Retrieved on 2012-07-04.
- Membership. altis.unicatt.it
- Global Network for Corporate Citizenship | Centrum für Corporate Citizenship Deutschland. Cccdeutschland.org. Retrieved on 2012-07-04.
- PRME – Participants – Signatories. Unprme.org. Retrieved on 2012-07-04.
- Uniivverssiità Caatttolliica del Sacrro Cuorre Allttee Sccuolle Archived March 28, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.. asfor.it
- Official website (in Italian) (in English)