AMD Core Math Library
ACML consists of the following main components:
- A full implementation of Level 1, 2 and 3 Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS), with optimizations for AMD Opteron processors.
- A full suite of Linear Algebra (LAPACK) routines.
- A comprehensive suite of Fast Fourier transform (FFTs) in single-, double-, single-complex and double-complex data types.
- Fast scalar, vector, and array math transcendental library routines
- Random Number Generators in both single- and double-precision
AMD offers pre-compiled binaries for Linux, Solaris, and Windows available for download. Supported compilers include GNU Fortran, Intel Fortran Compiler, Microsoft Visual Studio, NAG, PathScale, PGI compiler, and Sun Studio.
- GPUOpen - Open-source software suite for visual effects, HPC, and GPGPU
- Framewave - formerly the AMD Performance Library
- Open64 - AMD has an Open64 compiler distribution that can be used with ACML
- Math Kernel Library (MKL)