Jump to navigation Jump to search
AMPS, Amps may refer to:
- Abbreviation of the plural for ampere, a unit of electric current
- Abbreviation of the plural for amplifier, a circuit or device that amplifies electrical signals
- The Amps, an American rock band
- Advanced Mobile Phone System
- 2-Acrylamido-2-methylpropane sulfonic acid, an acidic monomer
- Advanced Mobile Phone System, a mobile phone systems technology
- Advanced Modular Processing System, the original implementation of flow-based programming
- Amplified musculoskeletal pain syndromes, in which excessive, acute and chronic pain are observed for which no overt primary cause can be found or surmised
- The Assessment of Motor and Process (AMPS) developed by Fisher (1999), is an outcome measure used to evaluate the quality of motor and process skills necessary for effective engagement in activity of daily living (ADL) tasks (Sellers, Fisher, & Duran, 2001).
- Armor Modeling and Preservation Society, an international hobby club based in the United States
- Association Medicine / Pharmacy Sciences, a French association of students enrolled in PharmD/PhD or MD/PhD curriculum
- Association of Motion Picture Sound, a UK association of film and television sound professionals
- AMPS firewall, a black hole firewall proposed in 2012 by Ahmed Almheiri, Donald Marolf, Joseph Polchinski, and James Sully
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AMPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.