Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up any in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ANY may refer to:
- ANY (magazine), a New York-based architectural journal published from 1993 to 2000
- Anthony Municipal Airport's IATA airport code
- Athabasca Northern Railway's reporting mark
- some and any, for usage of these two English words
- Universal quantification, a logical quantifier expressed as "given any"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ANY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.