From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ARUP)
Arup or ARUP may refer to:
- Arup (name)
- Arup Group Limited, a multinational professional services firm
- Arup Manufacturing Corporation, an aircraft manufacturer
- ARUP Laboratories, a national reference laboratory at the University of Utah
- Angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy
- Arup Kotha, also known as Bedeni, an unfinished Bengali film directed by Ritwik Ghatak
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.