From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AVL may refer to:
- Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua (Valencian Language Academy)
- The United Nations Audiovisual Library of International Law
- Aroostook Valley Railroad
- Asheville Regional Airport in North Carolina, IATA airport code
- Automatic Volume Limiter, limits the volume of a device such as an MP3 or CD player
- Automatic vehicle location
- AVL (Engineering Firm), Austrian-based automotive engineering consulting firm and research institute Anstalt für Verbrennungskraftmaschinen List
- AVL tree, a data structure used in computer programming
- American Vampire League, a political organization advocating for Vampire rights in the HBO show True Blood.
aVL may refer to:
- Lead augmented vector left (aVL), a voltage difference in electrocardiography
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AVL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.