Jump to navigation Jump to search
AVL may refer to:
- Automatic vehicle location
- Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua (Valencian academy of the language)
- The United Nations Audiovisual Library of International Law
- Asheville Regional Airport in North Carolina, IATA airport code
- Automatic Volume Limiter, limits the volume of a device such as an MP3 or CD player
- AVL (Engineering Firm), Austrian-based automotive engineering consulting firm and research institute Anstalt für Verbrennungskraftmaschinen List
- AVL tree, a data structure named after inventors Adelson-Velsky and Landis that is used in computer programming
- American Vampire League, a political organization advocating for Vampire rights in the HBO show True Blood.
aVL may refer to:
- Lead augmented vector left (aVL), a voltage difference in electrocardiography
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AVL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.