A la Reconquista
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from A La Reconquista)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (April 2011)|
|A la Reconquista|
|Studio album by Héctor & Tito|
|Released||November 5, 2002|
|Label||Universal Music Latino|
|Producer||Luny Tunes (Co-exec.)
|Héctor & Tito chronology|
A la Reconquista is the fourth and last studio album by Hector & Tito and their best known album as a duo. Later albums are just compilations of their best songs. Eliel and Luny Tunes were the main producers of this album.
- "Yo Te Buscaba" (produced by Luny Tunes & Noriega)
- "Gata Salvaje" feat. Daddy Yankee and Nicky Jam (produced by Luny Tunes, Eliel)
- "Besos en la Boca" (produced by Luny Tunes)
- "Despues Que Cae la Lluvia"
- "Noche de Loba" feat. Noriega
- "Caserío" feat. by Hector "El Bambino" feat. Don Omar (produced by Luny Tunes & Noriega)
- "Tigresa" (produced by Luny Tunes & Noriega, DJ Nelson)
- "Duele" by Tito "El Bambino"
- "Sientan el Rantantan" by Hector "El Bambino" feat. Don Omar (produced by Eliel)
- "Flores Pa' los Muertos" by Hector "El Bambino"
- "Tra-Tra" (produced by DJ Nelson)
- "Bandida Universitaria"
- "De Niña a Mujer" by Hector "El Bambino" feat. Don Omar (produced by Eliel, DJ Blass, Gargolas)
- "En Una Disco"
- "Gata Salvaje (Remix)" feat. Daddy Yankee and Nicky Jam [bonus track]