A Lady of Quality
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Lady of Quality is a novel published in 1896 by Frances Hodgson Burnett that was the second highest best-selling book in the United States in 1896. It was the first of series of successful historical novels by Burnett.
- Hackett, Alice Payne. Seventy Years of Best Sellers 1895-1965, p. 92 (1967) (the lists for 1895-1912 in this volume are derived from the lists published in The Bookman (New York))
- (2 November 1897). A New Stage Heroine: Julia Arthur as Clorinda Wildairs, a Strange and Vehement Young Lady of Long Ago, The New York Times
- A Lady of Quality full text at Project Gutenberg
- A Lady of Quality full scan (1899 print) via Google Books
- A Lady of Quality public domain audiobook at LibriVox
- A Lady of Quality at the Internet Broadway Database
- A Lady of Quality on IMDb (1913 version)
- A Lady of Quality on IMDb (1924 version)
|This article about a historical novel of the 1890s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.