A Quiet Street
|A Quiet Street|
|Directed by||Tom McNamara
Robert F. McGowan
|Produced by||Charley Chase
|Written by||Hal Roach
H. M. Walker
Ernie Morrison Sr.
Hal Roach Studios
A new kid moves into town and is soon bullying little Jackie. When the gang finds this out, they beat up on the kid, only to discover that his father is a cop. Meanwhile, the police are after a criminal named Red Mike, and the gang mistakenly thinks they are the ones being chased.
- Gabe Saienz as Banty, the new kid
- Peggy Cartwright as Banty's sister
- Dick Gilbert as Mugging victim/Police officer
- William Gillespie as Police dispatcher
- Clara Guiol as Banty's mother
- Jack Hill as Red Mike
- Joseph Morrison as Booker T.'s father
- Charles Stevenson as Banty's father, the police officer
- Dinah the Mule as Herself, Booker T.'s mule
This is the last film with Peggy Cartwright.
|This article about a short silent comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|