A Song for Europe (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Song for Europe may refer to:
- A Song for Europe, former name of British pre-selection competition for the Eurovision Song Contest, now known as Eurovision: You Decide
- Malta Song for Europe, the Maltese national pre-selection competition for the Eurovision Song Contest
- "A Song for Europe", a song from Roxy Music's 1973 album Stranded
- A Song for Europe, a 1985 British TV film with David Suchet as corporate whistle-blower Stanley Adams (whistleblower)
- "A Song for Europe" (Father Ted), an episode of sitcom Father Ted
- "Song for Europe", a song by Half Man Half Biscuit on the 1995 album Some Call It Godcore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A Song for Europe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.