Aabach may refer to:
- Aabach (Afte), a tributary of the Afte, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Aabach (Hessel), a small river in the Ems river system, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Kleine Aa (Aabach) (also the little Aabach), a tributary of the Aabach (Afte), North Rhine-Westphalia
- Aabach (Aare) (AG), a creek, which flows into the Aare
- Aabach (Greifensee), or Usterner Aa, a river in canton of Zurich
- Aabach (Seetal), a river in the cantons of Lucerne and Aargau, runs through Lake Hallwyl and flows into the Aare
- Aabach (Obersee), a tribuary of the Obersee (Zürichsee)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.