|Directed by||Senesh Dissanayake Bandara|
|Produced by||Tomorrow Films Today|
|Screenplay by||Nimmie Hathiyaldeniya, Senesh Dissanaike Bandara|
|Based on||Wassana Sihinaya
by Upul Shantha Sannasgala 
Sachini Ayendra Stanley
|Music by||Nawaratne Gamage|
|Edited by||Isuru Sanjaya Thienudies|
Tomorrow Films Today Private Limited
The film is Bandara's directorial debut. It tells the story of a middle class boy from the highlands who falls in love with an upper class girl in Colombo. They are both high school students. The girl's arranged marriage and her illness make life difficult for the young couple. They challenge cultural conventions to succeed.  The film is based on Wassana Sihinaya, a novel by Upul Shantha Sannasgala.
Kasun Bandara Seneviratne (Roshan Ravindra) sets fire to his boarding school to get rid of the memories of his girlfriend, Chapa Gangadarie Abeynaike (Chathurika Pieris) after he receives news that she has been raped by her husband to be. Kasun, a country boy and Chapa meet at school. Chapa is a singer and Kasun is artistic.
Chapa has been unwell for years. it is arranged she should marry Rohan, her cousin. Rohan tries to rape her a number of times. Chapa, whose parents are employed abroad, finds affection, security, and empathy in Kasun. When Kasun tries to protect Chapa, he is beaten by Rohan. Chapa’s mother risks her only daughter’s life for Rohan’s money and denies Kasun who falls into poverty in Colombo.
Two years later, Kasun is visited by Madhupani (Sachini Ayendra) Kasun is Madhupani's language tutor. Madhupani loves Kasun, but Kasun does not reciprocate.
Chapa’s mother changes her mind and wants Kasun to save Chapa. Kasun and his friends try to do this.
- Roshan Ravindra - Kasun Bandara Seneviratne
- Chathurika Pieris - Chapa Gangadarie Abeynaike
- Sachini Ayendra Stanley - Madhupani
- Malini Fonseka
- Pradeep Senanayake
- Senesh Dissanayake Bandara - director
- Nimmie Hathiyaldeniya - screenplay
- Senesh Dissanayake Bandara - screenplay
- Nawaratne Gamage - music
- Ashoka Jayasekera - director of photography
- Anura Sri Wasantha Kumara - lighting director
- Lal Harindranath - art director
- Guna Sri Uhanowita - makeup
- Chaani Perera - costume designer
- Iresha Kodituwakku - hair designer
- Chandana Wickremesinghe - choreographer
- Nimmie Hathiyaldeniya - assistant director
- Deepal Guneratne - production manager
- Isuru Sanjaya Thienudies - editor
- Vinod Arosha, Lalith Mirihagalle, Nalin Aponsu, Anura Sri Wasantha Kumara, Asoka Jayasekere, Nawaratne Gamage, Nihal Seneviratne Epa, Nimal Ekanayake, Donald Jayantha Perera, Ranjith Dahanayake, Varuni Pieris, Piyal Lokugamage, Nimmie Hathiyaldeniya, Senesh Dissanayake Bandara - producers
- "උපුල් ශාන්ත සන්නස්ගල, හීන ඇහිඳින යාළුවා".
- Madawala, Tissa. "සිංහල චිත්රපට නාමාවලිය". zero width joiner character in
|title=at position 11 (help)
- "එදා මෙදා තිරගත වූ සිංහල චිත්රපට". Sarasaviya. Retrieved 3 October 2016. zero width joiner character in
|title=at position 29 (help)
- "Online edition of Daily News – Features". archives.dailynews.lk.
- "අපේ සිනමාවට නැඟුණු සාහිත්යය – Lankatimeline.com". lankatimeline.com. zero width joiner character in
|title=at position 26 (help)
- "වස්සාන සිහිනයක සරසවි දියණියෝ". www.sarasaviya.lk.
- "First Sri Lankan star to enter ‘Global Glamour Olympics’ | The Sunday Times Sri Lanka". www.sundaytimes.lk.
- "ආදරණීය වස්සානය (Film): Reviews, Ratings, Cast and Crew – Rate Your Music". rateyourmusic.com.[unreliable source?]