Brewer with the Denver Broncos in 2012
|No. 46 – Arizona Cardinals|
July 5, 1990|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||230 lb (104 kg)|
|High school:||Fullerton (CA) Troy|
|College:||San Diego State|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2017|
Aaron Brewer (born July 5, 1990) is an American football long snapper for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League (NFL). Brewer signed with the Denver Broncos as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He played college football at San Diego State.
Brewer played long snapper at San Diego State University. In his junior year, He played in 13 games and recorded five tackles for the season. In his sophomore year, he played in all 12 games of the season as a long snapper. He also recorded four tackles for the entire year. In his freshman year, he played in 12 games along with one tackle.
On March 7, 2018, Brewer signed a four-year contract extension to remain with the Cardinals.
- "Aaron Brewer". kffl.com. Archived from the original on December 4, 2014. Retrieved September 17, 2016.
- "Bears ink long-snapper Aaron Brewer". ChicagoBears.com. Retrieved March 20, 2016.
- "Super Bowl 50 - Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers - February 7th, 2016". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 31 August 2017.
- "Broncos release Louis Vasquez, Owen Daniels and Aaron Brewer". DenverBroncos.com. Retrieved March 20, 2016.
- Urban, Darren. "Cardinals Add Aaron Brewer To Snap". AZCardinals.com. Retrieved September 28, 2016.
- Urban, Darren (October 10, 2017). "Cardinals Sign Long Snapper Justin Drescher". AZCardinals.com.
- Urban, Darren (December 15, 2017). "Aaron Brewer First To Return From IR". AZCardinals.com.
- Odegard, Kyle (March 7, 2018). "Cardinals Re-Sign LS Aaron Brewer". AZCardinals.com.