20 June 1977 |
Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia
|Height||184 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||93 kg (205 lb)|
Aaron Moule (born 20 June 1977) is an Australian former professional rugby league footballer of the 1990s, and 2000s. He played club football for the South Queensland Crushers and Melbourne Storm in Australasia's National Rugby League and Widnes Vikings and Salford City Reds in Europe's Super League.
Moule played at centre for the Melbourne Storm in their 1999 NRL Grand Final victory against the St. George Illawarra Dragons. Having won the 1999 Premiership, Melbourne Storm contested in the 2000 World Club Challenge against Super League Champions St Helens R.F.C., with Moule playing at centre and scoring a try in the victory. Aaron was the leading try scorer for Melbourne Storm in 2001 and 2002.
- First Grade Debut: 1997 - Round 11, South Queensland v Western Suburbs Magpies at Campbelltown Stadium, 18 May
- Premierships: 1999 - member of the Melbourne Storm side to defeat St George Illawarra Dragons in the Grand Final, 20–18
- Salford Squad Profile: Aaron Moule
- Salford City Reds Website Homepage
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
|This rugby league football biography relating to an Australian born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|