|Look up abatement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article "Abatement".|
A threaten B through a letter not to propose C, whom A wrongfully claim to be his girlfriend. Thereafter, B inform C about what had happened and C filled a complaint against A. The court held that A did instigate B by provoking B to propose C.
- The reason for the above judgement was that: A indirectly instigate B by indirectly telling B not to propose C. The fact that A threaten B provoke B to go against the law.
Abatement in pleading, a legal defense to civil and criminal actions based purely on procedural and technical issues involving the death of parties
- Abatement (heraldry), a modification of the shield or coat of arms that supposedly can be imposed by authority (in England supposedly by the Court of Chivalry) for misconduct
- Asbestos abatement
- Bird abatement, driving or removing undesired birds from an area
- Dust abatement, the process of inhibiting the creation of excess soil dust, a pollutant that contributes to excess levels of particulate matter
- Graffiti abatement
- Nuisance abatement
- Abate (disambiguation)
- Noise mitigation, also known as noise abatement
- Tax holiday (or tax abatement) is used in the field of economic development to encourage businesses to relocate, expand, and more currently to retain facilities in a community
- 421-a tax abatement, a specific tax abatement program for affordable housing in New York City
- Marginal abatement cost, the marginal cost of reducing pollution