Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Abaza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abaza may refer to:
- Abazinia, a region of Russia
- Abaza Urban Okrug, a municipal formation into which the Town of Abaza in the Republic of Khakassia, Russia is incorporated
- Abaza (town), a town in the Republic of Khakassia, Russia
- Abaza people, or Abazins, speakers of the Abaza language
- Abaza (surname)
- Abaza family, a prominent Egyptian family
- Abaza goat, a Turkish breed of domesticated goat
- Abaza language, a language of the Caucasus mountains in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic, Russia
- Abaza TV, a television station in the Republic of Abkhazia
- Abaza (TV series), an Egyptian animated show
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abaza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.