|Look up Abderite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abderites or Abderite may refer to:
- People associated with the ancient city of Abdera, Thrace
- Adherents of the philosophical school of Abdera
- Abderite, a reference to Democritus, native of Abdera; later acquired the generic meaning of "scoffer"
- Abderites, archetypical fools in classical Greece, akin of the Wise Men of Gotham
- The satirical book Die Abderiten, eine sehr wahrscheinliche Geschichte by Christoph Martin Wieland
- Abderites (mammal), a genus of Paucituberculata from South America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abderites.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.