(Redirected from Abecedarians (disambiguation))
|Look up abecedarian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abecedarian may refer to:
- Abecedarian, a 16th-century German sect that rejected any education above the minimal level
- A-b-c-darian, the youngest students in the typical one-room school of 19th-century America
- Abecedarian Early Intervention Project, a 1972 controlled experiment in North Carolina, United States
- Abecedarians (band), an American post-punk trio active in the 1980s
- Abecedarian hymn, a hymn in which the first letter of every verse follows the order of the alphabet
- Abecedarium, an inscription of the letters of an alphabet in order
- Abecedarius, an acrostic with first letters in alphabetic order
- Alphabet (disambiguation)
- Alphabetical (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abecedarian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.