||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Technology Services, Content Marketing Services, Research|
|Gary Skidmore, CEO|
Aberdeen Group, Inc. is an American technology and services company.
Aberdeen conducts primary research studies surveying individuals as to their decisions and experiences when it comes to running their business.
Aberdeen Group was acquired by Halyard Capital, a New York-based private equity fund in April 2015.
Aberdeen Group market research areas include the following:
- "Harte-Hanks (HHS) to Acquire AberdeenGroup". streetinsider.com. September 18, 2006. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- Connors, Tarcy (April 14, 2015). "Halyard Capital Acquires Harte Hanks Market Intelligence". San Diego Business Journal. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- Research Aberdeen Group Inc.
- "Aberdeen Publishes ERP, IT Infrastructure, and Service Management Research Reports". MarketWatch. Retrieved February 12, 2012.
- Eddy, Nathan. "Recruitment Technology Drives Business Productivity: Report". eWeek. Retrieved February 12, 2012.
- Albert, Angeline. "Buyers lose out on savings by resisting automation". Supply Management. Retrieved February 12, 2012.