|Look up abia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abia may refer to:
- Abia State, state in southeastern Nigeria
- Abia de las Torres, a municipality in the province of Palencia, Castile and León, Spain
- Abia de la Obispalía, a municipality in Cuenca, Castile-La Mancha, Spain
- Abia Community, a constituency and community council in the Maseru Municipality in the Maseru District of Lesotho
- Abia, Messenia, ancient name of Avia, Messenia, Peloponnese, Greece
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, in Austin, Texas, United States
- Abia (mythology), the nursemaid of Glenus, the son of Heracles
- Abia (genus), genus of conifer-feeding sawflies
- Abias, a saint of the Coptic Church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.