Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abner is the uncle of Saul and commander-in-chief of his army in the Bible.
Abner may also refer to:
- Abner (name)
- Abner, North Carolina, an unincorporated community
- Abner Pond, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Abner Records, record label
- Abner, Texas, an unincorporated community
- ABNER (detonator), the code name for the neutron generating trigger used in the Little Boy atomic bomb; see Urchin (detonator)
- Abner (computer), an early electronic computer used by the National Security Agency
- Abner (footballer)
- Li'l Abner (1934-1977), comic strip
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.