From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abner is the uncle of Saul and commander-in-chief of his army in the Bible.
Abner may also refer to:
- Abner (name)
- Abner, North Carolina, an unincorporated community
- Abner Pond, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Abner Records, record label
- Abner, Texas, an unincorporated community
- ABNER (detonator), the code name for the neutron generating trigger used in the Little Boy atomic bomb; see Urchin (detonator)
- Abner (computer), an early electronic computer used by the National Security Agency
- Abner (footballer)
- Li'l Abner (1934-1977), comic strip
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.