From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Abraham Darby (disambiguation))
Abraham Darby may refer to:
- Abraham Darby I (1678–1717) the first of several men of that name in an English Quaker family that played an important role in the Industrial Revolution. He developed a new method of producing pig iron with coke.
- Abraham Darby II (1711–1763) the second notable Abraham Darby, son of the first.
- Abraham Darby III (1750–1789) the third Abraham Darby, son of the second, known for the building of the world's first iron bridge at a place later known as Ironbridge
- Abraham Darby IV (1804–1878), High Sheriff of Buckinghamshire, a great nephew of the third Abraham Darby
- Rosa 'Abraham Darby', a rose cultivar
- Abraham Darby Specialist School for the Performing Arts, a school in Telford, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|