Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abreu may refer to:
- University "Marta Abreu" of Las Villas, university located in Santa Clara, Cuba
- Abreu Vineyards, a winery in Napa Valley, USA
- Abreu Camp, a settlement within Philmont Scout Ranch, New Mexico, USA
- Abreu e Lima, Pernambuco, municipality in the state of Pernambuco, Brazil
- Bento de Abreu, municipality in the state of São Paulo, Brazil
- Casimiro de Abreu, Rio de Janeiro, municipality in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Viagens Abreu, the world’s oldest travel agency, as well as the largest travel organization in Portugal
- Abreugraphy, or chest photofluorography, a photofluorography technique for mass screening for tuberculosis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abreu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.