From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abreu may refer to:
- University "Marta Abreu" of Las Villas, university located in Santa Clara, Cuba
- Abreu Vineyards, a winery in Napa Valley, USA
- Abreu Camp, a settlement within Philmont Scout Ranch, New Mexico, USA
- Abreu e Lima, Pernambuco, municipality in the state of Pernambuco, Brazil
- Bento de Abreu, municipality in the state of São Paulo, Brazil
- Casimiro de Abreu, Rio de Janeiro, municipality in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Viagens Abreu, the world’s oldest travel agency, as well as the largest travel organization in Portugal
- Abreugraphy, or chest photofluorography, a photofluorography technique for mass screening for tuberculosis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abreu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.