Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up absentee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Absentee or The Absentee may refer to:
- Absentee (band), a British band
- The Absentee, a novel by Maria Edgeworth, published in 1812 in Tales of Fashionable Life
- The Absentee (1915 film), a 1915 American silent film directed by Christy Cabanne
- The Absentee (1951 film), a 1951 Mexican film directed by Julio Bracho
- Absentee (album), an album from Pitch Black Forecast
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Absentee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.