From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acapulco is a city and major sea port in the state of Guerrero on the Pacific coast of Mexico.
|Look up Acapulco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acapulco may refer to:
- Acapulco, Peru, a town in the Zorritos District of the Contralmirante Villar Province, in the Tumbes Region of Peru
- Acapulco (municipality)
- Sounine plage, a beach nicknamed 'Acapulco' adjoining the village of Sounine, Tunisia
- Acapulco Mexican Restaurant and Cantina, a restaurant chain in California and Oregon
- The local Philippines name for Senna alata (= Cassia alata)
Film and TV
- Fun in Acapulco soundtrack album by Elvis Presley
- Acapulco (Therese Grankvist album), an album by Swedish singer Therese Grankvist
- "Acapulco", a song by Beastie Boys 1986
- "Acapulco", a song by Bob Moore (bandleader) And His Orchestra 1967
- "Acapulco", a song by Die Flippers 1989
- "Acapulco", a song by George Cates And His Orchestra Coral USA 1958
- "Acapulco", a song by Johnny Duncan (bluegrass musician) 1980
- "Acapulco", a song by Neil Diamond N. Diamond, D. Rhone 1980
- "Acapulco", a song by Ricchi e Poveri 1983
- "Acapulco", a song by The Tijuana Brass featuring Herb Alpert 1962
- "Goin' to Acapulco", a song by musician Bob Dylan with The Band
- Loco in Acapulco, a song by The Four Tops
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acapulco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.