|Look up acceptor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acceptor may refer to:
- Acceptor (accounting), the addressee of a bill of exchange
- In the Indian Contract Act of 1872, the acceptor is the person to whom a proposal is made, and who has communicated his or her acceptance of the said proposal
- Electron acceptor, in chemistry an atom or compound to which electrons are donated during the formation of a coordinate covalent bond
- Acceptor (semiconductors)
- Acceptor, in sequential logic a type of finite state machine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acceptor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.