From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up acclaim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acclaim may refer to:
- Acclamation, a form of election that does not use a ballot
- Acclaim Entertainment, a defunct American video game developer and publisher
- Acclaim Games, an American online video game company
- Mooney M20TN Acclaim, a personal use civil aircraft.
- Plymouth Acclaim, a mid-size sedan (1989–1995)
- Triumph Acclaim, a front wheel drive medium-sized family car (1981–1984)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acclaim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.