From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Acer or acer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acer may refer to:
- Acer (plant), the genus of trees and shrubs commonly known as maples
- Acer Inc., a Taiwan-based international computer company
- Acer Laboratories Incorporated
- the European Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER)
- Armored Combat Engineer Robot (ACER), a military robot created by Mesa Robotics
- Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER), a non-governmental educational research organisation based in Camberwell, Victoria
- David Acer, stand-up comedian and Canadian close-up magician
- ACEr, used to identify a member of the American Coaster Enthusiasts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.