Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Acer or acer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acer may refer to:
- Acer (plant), the genus of trees and shrubs commonly known as maples
- Acer Inc., a computer company in Taiwan
- Acer Laboratories Incorporated, a subsidiary company of Acer, Inc., that designs and manufactures integrated circuits
- David Acer (born 1970), stand-up comedian and Canadian close-up magician
- The European Union's Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER)
- Armored Combat Engineer Robot (ACER), a military robot created by Mesa Robotics
- Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER), research organization based in Camberwell, Victoria
- ACEr, used to identify a member of the American Coaster Enthusiasts
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.