|Achavandra Muir shown within the Sutherland area|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Achavandra Muir (Scottish Gaelic: Achadh Anndra - Andrew's Field) is a hamlet in the Scottish Highlands in northeastern Scotland, about 7 kilometres from the coast. It lies just off the A9 between Dornoch and Loch Fleet. The land in the area is dominated by bog and crofting.
- Google Maps (Map). Google.
- Bing Maps (Map). Microsoft and Harris Corporation Earthstar Geographics LLC.
- Scottish gaelic studies, Volumes 14-15. University of Aberdeen. Celtic Dept, H. Milford, Oxford University Press. 1983. p. 114.
- Papers by command, Volume 19. Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons, HMSO. 1913. p. 17.
- Adam, Robert James. Papers on Sutherland estate management, 1802-1816. Volumes 8-9 of Scottish History Society, printed for the Scottish History Society by T. and A. Constable, 1972.
|This Highland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|