From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Achen may refer to:
- Hans von Aachen (1552–1615), German painter
- Achen, Moselle, a commune Moselle in France
- Tiroler Achen, a river in Austria
- Achen Lake, a lake in Tyrol, Austria
- Achen Pass, a pass in the Alps between Austria and Germany
- Achen, Malayalam word for Father, also used for addressing Christian priests and presbyters in Malayalam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Achen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.