From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ack)
|Look up ack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ack or ACK may refer to:
- Acklington railway station, a rail station in the United Kingdom
- Acknowledgement (data networks), a signal to acknowledge the receipt of data
- Acknowledge character, a control character used in ASCII
- Aka-Kora language, an extinct Great Andamanese language
- Amar Chitra Katha, an Indian comic book series
- Amsterdam Compiler Kit, a fast, lightweight and retargetable compiler suite
- Anglican Church of Kenya
- Armstrong Whitworth F.K.8, an early aircraft known as the "Big Ack"
- Assumption College, Kilmore
- Nantucket Airlines, an American airline
- Nantucket Memorial Airport, a Massachusetts airport
- ACK, a flag used in the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) to acknowledge receipt of a packet
- "Ack ack", from signalese for AA, referring to anti-aircraft artillery fire
- ACK or ACK1 is a synonym for TNK2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.