(Redirected from Ack)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ACK, ack, ack., or ␆ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ACK or Ack may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Ack, the sound the Martians made in the 1996 movie Mars Attacks!
- Amar Chitra Katha, an Indian comic book series
- Acknowledgement (data networks)
- ACK (TCP), the control character used in the Transmission Control Protocol to acknowledge receipt of a packet
- Amsterdam Compiler Kit, a retargetable compiler suite and toolchain
- Acklington railway station (Station code: ACK), a rail station in the UK
- Armstrong Whitworth F.K.8, an early aircraft known as the "Big Ack"
- Nantucket Airlines or ACK Air, an American airline
- Nantucket Memorial Airport (IATA: ACK, FAA LID: ACK), an airport in the US
- Assumption College, Kilmore, an Australian school
- Aka-Kora language (ISO 639-3: ack), an extinct Great Andamanese language
- TNK2 or ACK or ACK1, an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the TNK2 gene
- "Ack ack", from signalese for AA, referring to anti-aircraft artillery fire
- Andrew Haldane (1917–1944), an officer in the US Marine Corps in the Pacific Theatre, World War II nicknamed "Ack-Ack"
- Acknowledgment (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.