Acknowledge, acknowledgment, or acknowledgement may refer to:
Arts, entertainment and media
- Acknowledgment (creative arts and sciences), a statement of gratitude for assistance in producing a work
- Acknowledgment index, a method for indexing and analyzing acknowledgments in the scientific literature
- "Acknowledgement" (song), a 1965 song from John Coltrane's album A Love Supreme
- Acknowledgement (data networks), a signal used to indicate acknowledgement
- ACK, a flag used in the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) to acknowledge receipt of a packet
- Acknowledgment (law), a declaration or avowal of one's own act, to give it legal validity
- Service of process, acknowledgment of service
- Acknowledgement of receipt, a postal service
- ACK (disambiguation)
- Credit (creative arts), acknowledgment given to someone in the creative arts
- All pages beginning with "acknowledg"
- All pages with a title containing acknowledg
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acknowledgment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.