From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Actaeon is a famous Theban hero in Greek mythology.
Actaeon may also refer to:
- Actaeon, son of Melissus, another mythical person - see Archias of Corinth
- Actéon (Actaeon), a 1684 French opera by Marc-Antoine Charpentier
- Actaeon, a non-surviving play by Iophon (fl. 428–405 BC), a Greek tragic poet and son of Sophocles
- Actaeon, a play by Phrynichus (tragic poet), one of the earliest Greek tragedians
- "Actaeon", one of the five parts of the Japanese animated anthology film Metamorphoses
- HMS Actaeon, a number of Royal Navy ships
- Actaeon (ship), wrecked without loss of life on 28 October 1822
- Actaeon, a Priam-class locomotive of the Great Western Railway - see List of GWR broad gauge locomotives
- Actaeon Island, Tasmania, Australia
- Actaeon Sound, British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Actaeon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.