Type of site
|Online magazine, celebrity, tabloid, gossip|
Actustar on 13 March 2001 published an alleged interview with Kyle Bradford, in which he claimed that he and actor Tom Cruise had a homosexual affair. The story also appeared in the Mexican tabloid TVyNovelas. The affair supposedly occurred during Cruise's marriage to Nicole Kidman and Kidman's discovery of this secret relationship was related to their separation. Cruise categorically denied the story and sued Bradford (Chad Slater) for $10 million.
- Hi-media.se Archived July 2, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- ABC News
- "Hi Media : acquisitions de Jeuxvideo.com et Actustar.com". Boursier (in French). 20 March 2006. Retrieved 2 January 2016.
- "Company Overview of Actustar.com". Bloomberg Business. Retrieved 2 January 2016.
- "Tom Cruise demanda a estrella porno". BBC News. 3 May 2001. Retrieved 7 May 2010.
- Cruise control - actor Tom Cruise sues porn star for defamation - Brief Article | Advocate, The | Find Articles at BNET
|This entertainment website–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This France-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|