Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up acuity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acuity may refer to:
- Visual acuity, the behavioral ability to resolve fine image details
- Tactile acuity, the ability to resolve fine spatial details of an object with the sense of touch
- Acuity Advisors Limited, a technology corporate finance company with headquarters in London, UK
- Acuity Insurance, an insurance company with headquarters in Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Acuity Solutions, a manufacturing consulting company with headquarters in Tigard, Oregon
- Acuity (Health Care), Level of Care (Full-Time / Quarter Time care per patient). To prioritize patient care based on the acuity of a patient’s presenting symptoms/conditions during triage
- MV Acuity, a British coaster
- ACUITY, an acronym for "Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acuity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.