Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up acuity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acuity may refer to:
- Visual acuity, the behavioral ability to resolve fine image details
- Tactile acuity, the ability to resolve fine spatial details of an object with the sense of touch
- Acuity Brands, a lighting and building management firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA., with operations throughout North America and in Europe and Asia.
- Acuity Advisors Limited, a technology corporate finance company with headquarters in London, UK
- Acuity Insurance, an insurance company with headquarters in Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Acuity Solutions, a manufacturing consulting company with headquarters in Tigard, Oregon
- Acuity (Health Care), Level of Care (Full-Time / Quarter Time care per patient). To prioritize patient care based on the acuity of a patient’s presenting symptoms/conditions during triage
- MV Acuity, a British coaster
- ACUITY, an acronym for "Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acuity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.