||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Hood's 2007 album Different Groove was produced with Grammy Award-winning producer/guitarist Pete Anderson. In 2007, Hood opened for Taylor Hicks, performed at Diversafest in Tulsa and at the Austin City Limits Music Festival, and was seen in a segment of We're An American Band on the Documentary Channel. Hood's music video for "Hell of a Fight" ranked #5 on the CMT front page main category "Todays Top Videos" on February 18, 2012. Hood has toured with artists such as Pat Green, Todd Snider, Miranda Lambert, Leon Russell and Ian Moore.
He was on the Willie Nelson Throwdown Tour for the summer of 2011 as part of the Bluebird Cafe singer/songwriter group.
Hood was signed with Carnival Records and was a songwriter for Carnival Music Publishing for 6 years.
In January 2015, Rolling Stone mentioned Hood as a top 10 country artists listeners should know.
Hood is in a co-publishing deal with Low Country Sound & Warner/Chappell Music.
- 21 to Enter (2002), Adam Hood Music
- 6th Street (EP) (2004)
- Different Groove (2007), Little Dog Records
- Adam Hood (EP) (2011)
- The Shape of Things (2011), Carnival Records
- Welcome to the Big World (2014), Adam Hood Music
|2007||"22 Days too Long"||Brennan Reed|
|2008||"Different Groove"||Pete Anderson|
|2012||"Hell of a Fight"||Andi Zack|
|2015||"Way Too Long"||Josh Newcom|
|2015||"Bar Band"||Josh Newcom|
- "Adam Hood". Archived from the original on July 5, 2007.
- "Adam Hood - Hell of a Fight - Music Video - CMT".
- "Brandon Rhyder, Adam Hood, Antone's, Austin, TX".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-02-19. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- "10 New Country Artists You Should Know". Rolling Stone.
- "Low Country Sound and Warner/Chappell Nashville Sign Co-Publishing Agreements with Songwriters Adam Hood, Charlie Pate and Aaron Raitiere - Warner Music Group Official Blog". Warner Music Group Official Website.