From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lively is the son of Booker Prize–winning novelist, Penelope Lively.
Lively has also worked as a producer/director of TV documentaries and reviews fiction for The Sunday Times newspaper.
- Blue Fruit (1988)
- The Burnt House (1989) TCT
- Parliament: The Great British Democracy Swindle (1990) (pamphlet)
- The Snail (1991)
- Sing the Body Electric (1993)
- Democracy in Britain: A Reader (1994) (with Jack Lively)
- Masks: Blackness, Race and the Imagination (1998) (history/criticism)