Adam Ostrow is an American businessman, writer and speaker who serves as the Chief Strategy Officer at Mashable. He was hired by Pete Cashmore as online news site Mashable.com's first Editor in Chief in 2007 and has contributed more than 2,500 articles to the site on topics including social media, technology and marketing trends.
During his time at Mashable, Ostrow also spoke at numerous industry events and conferences, including the Cannes Lions, SXSW, Consumer Electronics Show and Digitas NewFront. His work at the site also included introducing Mashable's video program and the Mashable Publisher Platform. Ostrow's TED talk "After the Final Status Update" on the subject of how social media profiles live on after individual users die has been viewed more than 1,100,000 times as of July 2017.
- "Mashable". Mashable. Retrieved 2012-09-02.
- Cashmore, Pete (2007-10-14). "Adam Ostrow, Mashable’s New Editor". Mashable. Retrieved 2012-09-02.
- "Speakers Adam Ostrow: Journalist". TED.com. 2011-08-01. Retrieved 2012-09-02.
- "Mashable Pushes Into Original Video Programming With Dick Clark Prods.". TheWrap.com. 2012-04-01. Retrieved 2012-11-11.
- "Adam Ostrow: After Your Final Status Post.". TED.com. 2011-08-01. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
|This business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|