Adam Page (footballer)
|Full name||Adam Richard Page|
|Date of birth||30 May 1997|
|Place of birth||Worcester, England|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2015–2016||→ Hereford (loan)||18||(8)|
|2017||→ Gloucester City (loan)||2||(0)|
|2017||→ Hereford (loan)||9||(0)|
|2018||→ Redditch United (loan)||22||(7)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:56, 4 May 2018 (UTC)|
Page signed his first professional deal with Cheltenham Town in July 2015, after a two-year spell in the academy on a BTEC scholarship under the tutelage of development manager Alex Penny. Following this, Page joined Midland Football League Premier Division side Hereford on loan. After an impressive spell at Hereford, Page returned to Cheltenham in January 2016, however, then suffered a serious knee injury in July 2016 which ruled him out for the majority of the 2016–17 campaign. Following a successful recovery from a knee injury, Page signed a new one-year deal with Cheltenham for the forthcoming campaign. On 8 August 2017, Page made his debut for Cheltenham during their EFL Cup tie against Oxford United, which resulted in a 4–3 victory for the Robins.
In September 2017, after making just two appearances, he was recalled from his loan with Gloucester City and rejoined Hereford on a loan deal until January. Page's loan was cut short in December 2017, after featuring eighteen times in all competitions including five appearances in their famous FA Cup run.
On 1 January 2018, Page joined Southern League Premier Division side, Redditch United on a one-month loan deal. On the same day, he made his debut against his former club, Hereford, in a 5–2 away defeat. Page went onto appear twenty-two more times, scoring seven goals before returning to Cheltenham at the end of the season.
On 10 May 2018, it was announced that Page would leave Cheltenham at the end of his current deal in June 2018. He then joined Gloucester City for the 2018/19 campaign.
- As of match played 28 April 2018.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||EFL Cup||Other||Total|
|Cheltenham Town||2017–18||League Two||0||0||—||1||0||1[a]||0||2||0|
|Gloucester City (loan)||2017–18||National League South||2||0||—||—||0||0||2||0|
|Hereford (loan)||2017–18||Southern League Premier Division||9||0||5||0||—||4[b]||0||18||0|
|Redditch United (loan)||2017–18||Southern League Premier Division||22||7||—||—||1[c]||0||23||7|
- Adam Page at Soccerway. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Adam Page handed one year contract at Cheltenham Town". Cheltenham Town Official Site. 23 July 2015. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Adam Page suffers serious knee injury". Cheltenham Town Official Site. 7 July 2016. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Adam Page: Cheltenham Town winger signs new contract". BBC Sport. 20 June 2017. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Oxford United vs. Cheltenham Town". Soccerway. 8 August 2017. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Cheltenham Town winger joins Gloucester City on loan". Gloucestershire Live. 18 August 2017. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Bulls Bring Back Robins Winger Until January". Non League Pitchero. 15 September 2017. Retrieved 16 September 2017.
- "Page moves to Redditch on loan". Cheltenham Town Official Site. 1 January 2018. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- "Hereford manager Pete Beadle on 5-2 win over Redditch United in Evo-Stik South Premier". Hereford Times. 1 January 2018. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "Champions among released list". Cheltenham Town Official Site. 10 May 2018. Retrieved 10 May 2018.
- Adam Page at Soccerbase